Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lust Have..............

Holiday Brights...
Photo: J. Crew
Bright colors are very in and of the moment this Holiday season, and I think it's a really fun alternative to the expected, sparkly pieces. I'm especially loving royal blue and teal. I think the key to pulling off this look in every day life is to pick a piece, like turquoise trousers and pair with more basic colors and pieces, such as a black sweater, black pumps, and a statement necklace. Or, go bold and mix bright pieces like the photo above, SO cute! The pops of color are sure to brighten up those gloomy, winter days...Cheers!

J. Crew cashmere lined leather gloves $98 How AMAZING do these sound? jcrew.com
WOW! These are ridiculously amazing. Dries Van Noten $927 http://www.driesvannoten.com/info-shops.php
These are so bold and fabulous. If I ever got my hands on these I would pair them with cropped black trousers, a black tee, a mens-inspired black blazer, a great necklace, red lips, and BAM! Loeffler Randall, $595 http://loefflerrandall.com/LRProduct.aspx?ProductID=403&CategoryID=90
Satin Palazzos, Anthropologie $228 anthropologie.com

The colors are pretty bold here, but to me it works, and I love it!
J. Crew silk faille trousers $350 (Ohhhh, if money were no object) jcrew.com
I am lusting after these teal, silk trousers! In person, they are amazing and they have a skirt-like movement. I think I might have to get them. I would pair with a fitted black tee, black pumps, a sparkly necklace, and last but not least...a bright red lip!
Anthropologie, $138 anthropologie.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment