Monday, November 14, 2011

VINTAGE RING BLING!

Alright, being a girl who loves all things fashion, of course I'm going to have an opinion on engagement rings. I'm by no means getting engaged soon, but for a while now I have been obsessed with vintage/art deco engagement rings. There's something about them that is so charming. They just seem so unique and special. I think there's something romantic about the simple 1920s look.
I absolutely love this ring. It's a 1900s mine cut, cluster diamond ring. I'm usually not a big fan of gold bands, but this works.

1 CARAT old european-cut diamond encircled with 12 circular-cut diamonds mounted in platinum, circa 1925

The more I look, the more I love this sapphire and diamond ring. 18kt white gold art deco,
1.78ct Old European-cut diamond

Art Deco inspired diamond sapphires and emeralds platinum engagement ring.

I couldn't really find much information on this ring, but I think it is just fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment